Saturday, March 29, 2008

Homeward Bound


Yeah, I'm even going to blog from the airport. The separation is going well so far, I guess... at least I'm taking it better than Strongbad did. Mostly I just had to say that the Grizzly Rose is possibly the coolest place ever, and i'm so sad that we only discovered it tonight on my last night in town. We stayed long enough to hear an awesome opening band, and Alie and I decided that we need to learn some country line dancing. We've already got the outfits, so why not! Today was actually the second day in a row we decided we needed to learn a dance - yesterday's decision was this instead of country music. Can you picture it?

4 comments:

e-RICHIE said...

sadness atmo -

e-RICHIE said...

it's so quiet atmo...

e-RICHIE said...

some of us here are suffering post blog traumatic stress disorder atmo.

please resume blogging, huh.

Moveitfred said...

It's all very Rust Never Sleeps.