Saturday, March 22, 2008

Biking in Boulder


It's pretty windy here. We already told you about yesterday's ride, so I guess I don't need to repeat anything other than to direct you to this video

After the ride, Alie and I each invited old friends over for dinner - Alie's friend Katie from Vermont, and my friend Laura from Massachusetts both live in Denver, so they came to hang out! Laura and I began with a typical poptart exchange, and Katie found great new uses for the easter egg wrappers while we were dying eggs. OK, actually Alie and Oli did most of the egg dying while Laura and I caught up. And Oli wrote a note for you, Richie.

That's about it. I still haven't finished my coffee this morning so I need to get on that. I also realized that I have one week until I go home, so I should start practicing waking up before 9 a.m. this week...

2 comments:

e-RICHIE said...

oli is my new best friend atmo.

Unknown said...

Love the PopTarts tattoos.
Looks like good clean Easter fun.