Friday, March 28, 2008

Hip Detachment Day :-(

The day has arrived... my winter vacation is officially over, and i'm back to work on Monday morning. Boulder has been lots of fun, and I can't wait to come back and visit!

I've finally retrieved my camera, so a few new pictures are up from last weekend. Last night Alie and I practiced for the real separation as Alie stayed in Boulder and I came to visit Laura in Denver. We are still recovering from last night's pub crawl on Colfax Ave, and we've had an extremely productive day of going to Whole Foods and then sitting in Laura's hot tub. Tonight Alie will join us in Denver for my last supper before heading to the airport at midnight!!

3 comments:

e-RICHIE said...

yowzamo -

e-RICHIE said...

ps i'm sadmo atmo.

flahute said...

But will the adventures of Alie in the People's Republic continue to be chronicled?