Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Days Go By

What's wrong with this picture? Yeah, more broken bike parts. It's a talent I guess.

Between a busy weekend, snowy weather, and now the equipment malfunction of yesterday, Alie and I haven't gotten in too many long miles since we've been here. But that is about to change today! The weather is looking great for my last few days in town, so we're going to make the most of them. It may even be warm enough to sport these guys in town!

So while I spent a good part of the day yesterday working on my bike, Alie drove out of town to go check out new apartments. Sorry for the lack of pictures in this post, but my camera got left behind at a friend's house Sunday night and it still hasn't been rescued!

That's all for now I guess. We miss you Oli!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't miss you guys at all. Honestly, I love my desk job... it's a real blast. It's so much fun to be inside all day looking at my screen. Not in a million years would I trade it for a nice ride outside.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I kind of miss ya'll a bunch.