Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Good To Be Home!

Party in my cube. Note the disco ball.

It's been just about a week here back on the east coast, and it's nice to be home. I trust that the nice weather will be along shortly. I'm getting back into the swing of things at work, and have even had time to ride my bike most days this week too! Otherwise it's been a productive week - I'm officially suburban now, as I signed a lease today for a new apartment in the center of Andover. I forgot to take pictures of that, but I promise it's awesome. I did, however, stop by Jordan's Furniture on a whim after work, and... several hundred dollars later, I find that I'm already the proud (soon-to-be) owner of some lovely furniture

I'm looking forward to playing with my new bike team this weekend (don't worry, just a new road team! i'm still on team e-RICHIE), and spending some time in Northampton too.

I took this picture last weekend at home, which, for me or others familiar with Dalton, is hilarious. This house sits at the end of Dalton Division Road, which is the road that runs along the town line between Dalton and Pittsfield for two miles. All my life this house has been just plain white... I get home last weekend, and the house is half scraped-down, right down the middle of the town line. The house is now painted white on the Dalton half and black on the Pittsfield half of the property, as if the town line cut it right in half.  ... ... Okay, so it was funny to me.

No comments: