Monday, April 7, 2008

Finn's 2nd Birthday!!


I waited until tonight to write a post for Finn's birthday (which was yesterday) because I needed to have a photo to show off my favorite little 2 year old. So here's to you, Finny-finnster on your big 2nd birthday!! I was sad not to be there to celebrate with him and the rest of the Seeber/Huysmanns crew, but I was thrilled to get to actually talk WITH Finn on the phone yesterday, instead of the usual one-sided phone conversations. His vocabulary is rapidly increasing and he melted my heart with a "Hi, Alie. I love you, alie. i miss you....BALLOON!...." and then silence as he dropped the phone in search of a balloon floating around the house. I can't wait to see the boys when I return home for a few weeks at the beginning of May.

No comments: