Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Solo Day

Today was a slow day here in SLO county, as Alie took off early morning for some business in Solvang, and I spent the day solo.  My day involved very exciting things like reading a book, stretching, a trip to the post office, and a bike ride in 70 degree weather for the second day in a row.  The highlight of the day was Jared's rental of a Nintendo Wii, which I've spent the last few hours playing.  I won't bore you with any more details of my day for fear that you'll stop reading our blog entirely.  I think Alie's update will prove more exciting than mine when that comes along...

Miles Ridden Today: 40
Miles Ridden 2008: 341... yeah, there's some funny math going on here, we'll work it out...

1 comment:

rachel said...

Oh my gosh. I just found your blog off Meg's new blogroll and holy shit am I jealous!

It looks like you guys are having a total blast!

Best of luck on your adventures.

--

Rachel Steele