Wednesday, February 6, 2008

License, Registration and a Trip to the Beach



This morning I was able to finally tie up the loose ends of the car ordeal. Passport in hand (thanks for the reminder, Rhonda), I made my way to the SLO DMV to register my car and take my CA drivers license test. And yes, I passed. After picking up Amy from the Bookstore where she'd been patiently waiting, we headed over to the Foothill Cyclery to meet Bexmo and head out for our warmest day on the bike thus far. After making our way out of town, we were immediately struck by beautiful views of the California hillsides and Ocean views. Our first stop was Avila Pier, where we were greeted by a mass of Sea Lions and a few random seals. They were a little smelly, so we hopped back on our bikes and headed south for Pismo Beach. We looped back and headed into SLO again for a brief tour of the Cal Poly campus and then back home so that Bex could get ready for a job interview (which she got!!) and we could get to the grocery store to purchase the goods for some VERY yummy mexican-style black bean pizza. Tonight we returned Rebecca's dinner favor by serving her at our house!


Miles Ridden Today: 40
Miles Ridden 2008: 152.5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Forget the weather and wildlife, your meals are making me jealous!